Thursday, September 18, 2008

help i am lost

i am lost.

Me the geography major that hasn't even gotten lost once travelling through India is so worried about where I will end up after I grad (hopefully) before X'mas 2009.

What should I do with my major and possibly Spanish minor...go to graduate school? Which school should I go into? Apply to UBC for MA or school of community and regional planning? Or should I try to get into some research masters programme in Singapore where I'd love to go back to...? Or try to get into the masters programme for planning in HKU? Or is there some other place that I could still go to...? Someone tell me...

I could also try some crazy things like teach English as a teaching assistant in Japan or Spain or some other Spanish-speaking country...I just don't know what's good for me. Maybe I should just start work in some sector but I don't feel I have the stuff to really take on a good career. Maybe I should be a photographer...who knows if I can earn a living off of that?

Oh if someone out there is reading this please help me...(or add to the problem even more by offering more choices haha...)

No comments: